UPS Support Ticket - Great Falls, Montana
|Created By:||mtfellers||Last Reply:||mtfellers|
|Created:||3 years ago||Last Updated:||3 years ago|
UPS driver hit and damaged my car on July 13th. Distribution supervisor dismissed claim saying it couldn't have happened. It did happen, he was the only one at my house that day. UPS needs to pay to have my car fixed - that's what they have insurance for.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More UPS reviews and tickets
- UPS Strikes Again - Amazon Beware
- ups late delevery
- UPS Delivery To Wrong Address
- UPS systemic incompetence
- Warehouse hours
- Package delivery
- UPS risk level 5
- Refuses to honor insurance claims
- UPS comes by but does not knock or ring door bell -- result delayed delivery
- UPS failed delivery no call
- They keep delivering the neighbors' packages to me..and more.
- UPS does not deliver but lists package as delivered
- Bad service
- No Gaurantee on Package Pick Up
- Brown Gets You Nowhere
- OVERCHARED RIP-OFF
Similar reviews and tickets
- Unsafe driver on I35 in Austin
- FedEx Dangerous Driver
- Unsafe ride / terrible driver
- The airbags did not deploy.
- delivery pizza driver ran me off the road
- Total Rip-off! Somebody Kill that lying Duck!
- aflac accident coverage.
- BEWARE OF BAD SERVICE
- car accident
- driver ran me off the road
- No Show
- Rude UPS Driver
- bus driver
- FedEx driver never shows up
How MeasuredUp Works