UPS Support Ticket - Great Falls, Montana
|Created By:||mtfellers||Last Reply:||mtfellers|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
UPS driver hit and damaged my car on July 13th. Distribution supervisor dismissed claim saying it couldn't have happened. It did happen, he was the only one at my house that day. UPS needs to pay to have my car fixed - that's what they have insurance for.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More UPS reviews and tickets
- poor customer service
- sloppy delivery
- Drivers not delivering to residence
- don't ever use them
- maxon od 808
- Lousy service
- Terrible delivery service
- Lost, Lies and Google Earth
- Do not ship with UPS. Period.
- How Can Brown Jerk you Around?!
- UPS stinks
- Ups reviews
- too lazy to fix problem
- UPS Never using services review
Similar reviews and tickets
- THEY WILL LIE AND DROP YOU
- Unsafe driver on I35 in Austin
- FedEx Dangerous Driver
- Unsafe ride / terrible driver
- Reckless driving
- Front driver airbag did not deploy in an accident.
- The airbags did not deploy.
- car accident
- delivery pizza driver ran me off the road
- Best outcome
- Failure to take full responsibility
- Total Rip-off! Somebody Kill that lying Duck!
- FedEx driver never shows up
- Rude UPS Driver
- bus driver
How MeasuredUp Works