UPS Support Ticket - Great Falls, Montana
|Created By:||mtfellers||Last Reply:||mtfellers|
|Created:||5 years ago||Last Updated:||5 years ago|
UPS driver hit and damaged my car on July 13th. Distribution supervisor dismissed claim saying it couldn't have happened. It did happen, he was the only one at my house that day. UPS needs to pay to have my car fixed - that's what they have insurance for.
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
Share This Ticket
More UPS reviews and tickets
- UPS delivery services
- Do Not Use
- WORST Customer Service/ No Accountability
- UPS Shipping
- UPS ``guarantee'' means no guarantee
- UPS 2nd day delivery.
- UPS Policies Ridiculous for my job.
- What are they thinking?
- UPS..Lousy Delivery person and service
- UPS Strikes Again - Amazon Beware
- ups late delevery
- UPS Delivery To Wrong Address
- UPS systemic incompetence
- Warehouse hours
- Package delivery
- UPS risk level 5
Similar reviews and tickets
- THEY WILL LIE AND DROP YOU
- Unsafe driver on I35 in Austin
- FedEx Dangerous Driver
- Unsafe ride / terrible driver
- Bad driver
- Reckless driving
- Front driver airbag did not deploy in an accident.
- The airbags did not deploy.
- delivery pizza driver ran me off the road
- car accident
- Best outcome
- Failure to take full responsibility
- FedEx driver never shows up
- Rude UPS Driver
- Total Rip-off! Somebody Kill that lying Duck!
- bus driver
How MeasuredUp Works